Auto Arc® Toolmate™ 100 Flux-Cored Wire Welder
The Auto Arc Toolmate 100 operates off 115 volt household current. With the addition of a roll of .030 or .035 flux-cored welding wire, this welder is ready to weld, without shielding gas. It is ideal for light maintenance and repair around the house or on the farm/ranch.
· Welds 20 gauge up to 3/16 inch mild steel in a single pass
· Operates off 115 volt household current
· 4 output voltage settings provide quick and easy adjustment for different material thicknesses
· 30 to 100 output amperage
· Duty cycle – 20% at 80 amps
· Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll tension lever
· Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
· Manufacturers One Year Limited Warranty
· Self-resetting thermal overload protection
Includes: Comfortable 8 ft. (2.4 m) H100F2-8 gun with liner for .030 –.035 in. (0.8–0.9 mm) diameter wire Work cable with clamp .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips Spool shaft to accommodate 4- and 8-inch spools Power cord with plug Weld set-up chart Owner’s manual with parts list, installation, operation and maintenance guidelines
Applications: Farm/Home Light Fabrication Light Maintenance and Repair
For any questions, please call our Technical Support team at 1-800-332-3281, Monday through Friday, 7 am - 5 pm EST.